History of the Company
- In January, Michael Bully Herbig starts the film production company herbX film gmbh, and the company starts to work on its first cinema project “Manitou’s Shoe”.
- In the same year, the post-production company Xframe gmbh is founded together with the cutter Alexander Dittner – and not only herbX productions get their finishing touches in the AVID cutting rooms!
- While the second season of “bullyparade” receives another nomination for the Golden Rose of Montreux, season three is broadcast on TV.
- For the first time, herbX tonstudios are in charge of the sound design and audio processing for a cinema film: “Erkan & Stefan”, a production by Hofman&Voges. More productions follow suit. In the coming years, sound and music for all projects of herbX medienproduktion and of herbX film are edited and finished at the studio. Other external productions complete the list, such as the cinema films ”Soloalbum”, “Die Wolke“, “Es ist ein Elch entsprungen“, “Stellungswechsel“ or “Die wilden Kerle 1-5“.
- In April, filming of “Manitou’s Shoe” starts. At the same time, “Erkan and Stefan“, the first movie directed by Bully, becomes a huge box office success and registers a total admission count of 1.2 million.
- The fourth season of “bullyparade” is broadcast and receives its first nomination for the German Film Award.