History of the Company
- Michael Bully Herbig founds herbX medienproduktion gmbh for the development and production of entertainment programs.
- On May 24, the first of six seasons (with 13 shows each) of the TV comedy show “bullyparade” is first broadcast on ProSieben, a German TV network.
- The comedy short film “Easy Bully” is nominated for the Golden Rose of Montreux.
- The radio show “Bullys Late Light Show” goes on air on the Radio Energy Network.
- Kick-off for herbX tonstudios. The studio quickly establishes itself as the point of contact for radio commercials and radio productions.
- “bullyparade” receives its first nomination for the Golden Rose of Montreux.
Simultaneously, with the start of season 2, “bullyparade” goes into the next round.